Monday 3 September 2012

Darvill in Gay Times


Matt Smith featured on the cover a couple of years ago. Inside he was talking about his imminent début as the eleventh Doctor, as well as his new drama Christopher And His Kind. Now Arthur Darvill makes the cover, with an interview looking at what he's been up to since leaving the programme. This is the October issue, published on 5th September.

This actually marks my 100th post. In choosing this particular item over anything else I could have gone for,  I'm very pleased that it gives me an opportunity to remind everyone (not, I hope, that you need it) of the wonderful inclusivity of  Doctor Who - full of positive role models reflecting life's rich diversity. From omnisexual Time Agents to lesbian Silurians, everyone's welcome. It's one of the reasons why I love this mad old programme, and why I embarked on this blog in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment