Friday 4 November 2022

Release date for Season 2 Collection


After having to wait six months for the Season 22 boxset to be released, I'm pleased to report that the Season 2 set - the first of the B&W 1960's seasons to be issued - has a December release date. My email from Amazon said the 12th, but others are being told the 5th. I suspect that the 5th is the actual release date, with the 12th the delivery date, so it could come any time that week.
I strongly suspect that a Davison set will come next, as he's only had the one so far. We know that extras for Season 20 were filmed some time ago. Another Tom Baker is also likely - my guess being either 15 or 16. We also need to see a Troughton release. Season 6 is the most complete so would make the most likely first release for the Second Doctor.
Of the three remaining Pertwee seasons, 9 has the least work needed to make it ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment