Friday 4 March 2022

On This Birthday... 4th March

 
Yes - I was born on the 4th March in 19... I'll let you work that out from the following.
I am very glad to see that I got Cybermen on my birthday. The Moonbase Part Four was first broadcast on the day I turned 3.
I also got Sea Devils, Sontarans and Time Lords - and none of your modern rubbish. All good classic stories.
I turned 8 when The Sea Devils Episode Two made its debut, and the fifth instalment of The Invasion of Time was shown when I was celebrating my 14th.
I share my birthday with Sir Patrick Moore, who appeared as himself in The Eleventh Hour, and who was once approached by Script Editor Gerry Davis to be a scientific adviser on Doctor Who.
Esmond Knight, who played Dom Issigri in The Space Pirates was also born on this day.

1 comment:

  1. So that confirms that I am just a bit older than you. I was 6 when my hometown Toronto Maple Leafs won their latest Stanley Cup. My seventh birthday came a few months later.

    ReplyDelete