Saturday 8 July 2023

Science Fiction Exhibition - Science Museum London


Just to round off my short break, I'm going to inflict a few more holiday snaps on you. These were all taken at the Science Fiction Exhibition which I posted about on Tuesday. This exhibition is due to finish shortly, so if you are in or near London and haven't seen it yet I'd strongly recommend you get there soon.
The image above comes from one of my personal highlights. The image of the Earth is actually a video from the International Space Station, so you sit in the darkness and watch as the planet slowly orbits beneath you.
I'll do this first bit as a sort of quiz. See how many of the following movies you recognise / have seen...


Star Trek (the original series) was also featured:


Lastly, a couple of alternative images of the Doctor Who items:


Normal service resumes tomorrow with Episode 75: Journey Into Terror...

No comments:

Post a Comment