Wednesday 11 March 2015

The Face of Boe-k


Well, I've finally gotten round to joining that thing they call Facebook. Wait until it's going out of fashion, then join - that's me.
I'm there under my full nom de guerre - Gerry Donnelly. (Apparently there is more than a hundred of me). I'll work out shortly how to do the whole shortcut thing, but if you are interested you can find me here or hereabouts:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009203385162

There's even a picture of me - but don't let that put you off.
I will be posting on Facebook whenever I post on this, but it will also be an opportunity for me to muse on other things as well - stuff that I wouldn't normally put on here. Do please use it to get in touch. Not that you ever use the comments function much. Never known such a quiet bunch of Doctor Who fans...

No comments:

Post a Comment