Wednesday 28 June 2023

Holiday


Thanks to that global pandemic and my own recent health concerns, now thankfully resolved, I haven't had a proper holiday for quite some time. I'm therefore taking myself off for the next week. Unless there is some big news item, I won't be posting again until Friday 7th July. There might be something this Sunday / Monday - to be confirmed.
The regular Sunday "Episodes" post will be put back a week, so Episode 75: Journey Into Terror will arrive on the 9th, followed soon after by The Art of The Chase.
The A-Z will continue covering the lives and times of the Master; I'll be looking at the inspiration behind Turn Left; working out what (if anything) went wrong with The Deadly Assassin; and the next story overview will be Extremis. (I'll be counting the trio of Monk episodes as two separate stories, as the second and third instalments are clearly two halves of a single storyline, whilst Extremis acts more as a prequel).

No comments:

Post a Comment