Tuesday 17 March 2015

Know Your Cybermen...


A little blog update.
Starting later this week there's a new series of occasional posts looking at the evolution of the Cybermen, story by story. This comes on the heels of last year's (very) popular series looking at the Daleks.
Hopefully each week I will be covering a Cyberman story, the ongoing TARDIS Travels, plus a classic story review (unfortunately it is Time-Flight up next. Sorry...). All that plus any news that is worth commenting upon.
And don't forget I am now on Facebook - just haven't worked out how to make the link. I told you it would take me a couple of weeks to work that out...
The first Cyber-post should be up tomorrow night, with Season 18 of the TARDIS Travels on Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. I am a huge Cybermen fan so I will be popping by to check this one out with great anticipation. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Part one now up. Hope it lives up to the anticipation...

      Delete