Sunday 22 August 2021

Normal service resumes in September (fingers crossed)...

After almost 6 months in hospital I have a potential discharge date of 26th August. Am going to be recuperating for some time, and the blog will help with that. I should be back to 3 posts per week from September, with the return of the Story synopses / reviews, and the A to Z posts, plus ongoing "What's Wrong With...". Plus, we will have the 6 part Series 13 to look forward to, which I suspect might be on TV later in the year, closer to Christmas.
Something else I'm looking forward to is catching up with the Blu-rays I had bought which I never got the chance to watch - Seasons 8 and 24, plus The Web of Fear. (Back in March I also ordered both seasons of HBO's Rome, and the BBC classic I, Claudius.
Am resigning from work on health grounds and so will be spending the Autumn and Winter months watching TV and blogging. After the last 6 months I think I deserve a nice long break.
See you soon.

2 comments: