Saturday 24 February 2018

Wirrn Figurine


I was surprised to receive a further figurine this week - one of the special editions. Must have already paid for this before my subscription was cancelled. The figurine is a good one - the Wirrn from The Ark in Space - so I'm glad to have got it. On screen we usually only saw these creatures from the waist up, as the actors' feet could be seen shuffling them about otherwise. Only the dead Queen prop had the finished lower portion with the pincer-like bit at the bottom. Otherwise, the full Wirrn were only really seen briefly in the unsatisfying model shots in the final episode.
As mentioned before, I will still be purchasing figurines, only just the ones from the older series that I really want, so expect the occasional update.

No comments:

Post a Comment