Thursday 22 August 2024

Blake's 7 Series 1 Collection

Not Doctor Who, but the links between it and Blake's 7 are legion, and the fandom overlap is extensive, so I just thought I'd mention that the first series of B7 is due out on a shiny new Blu-ray box set on 11th November (RRP £39.99).
From the people behind the Doctor Who sets, it features remastered versions of all the episodes, with great looking new VFX - some of which come courtesy of Mike Tucker. Matthew Sweet interviews with Sally Knyvette and director Michael E Briant, a new doc and a rare archive one, plus a tribute to Travis actor Stephen Greif. 
You'll find the YouTube trailer well worth a watch.

1 comment:

  1. I have to point out that I’m really not involved in these replacement vfx in any significant way! I helped out for two days on a shoot - that’s all. The main effort is by Chris Thompson and his team. - Mike

    ReplyDelete