Wednesday 2 December 2015

The Husbands of River Song...


Doesn't feel quite right, the publicity for this year's Christmas Special already starting when we are still left dangling as to how Series 9 is going to pan out.
The Xmas story's title has been released - it's the name of this post in case you haven't read about it.
The robot costume looks a little familiar to me...
I was going to bring you two new posts by this point in the week, but have been feeling under the weather with a bit of a cold. Tomorrow night should see the second part of my look at The Trial of a Time Lord. I decided not to do a TARDIS Travels for the first half of the current series, as it hasn't actually been used much, what with all those two-parters. I'll cover the full series in one go after this week's episode.
Runny nose permitting, I'll see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment