- Another convention. I think this year's may have been in part a dry run for something next year. Perhaps a whole weekend and covering earlier eras?
- Something for the kids - along the lines of the Live event last year.
- Something musical. Could be a concert such as the Cardiff one back in 2006, or another Prom. Personally I would like to see a touring concert - taking in Glasgow, Belfast, Newcastle etc. - not just a London / Cardiff event. The programme is a national institution after all.
- A decent documentary.
- A drama such as the "Road to Coronation Street" which was screened on BBC4 for Corrie's 60th. Get either Mark Gatiss or Gareth Roberts to write it.
- The ultimate coffee table book. (Would probably be so big you could put bricks under it and turn it into the ultimate coffee table).
- And of course the anniversary special episode. My thoughts on that shortly...