Wednesday 9 August 2023

Destination: Moon

Just to let you know that I am taking another short holiday, and just like the last time it will have a Doctor Who dimension. I'm off to London for a few days, during which I'll be attending the latest of the mini-conventions being held at Riverside Studios in Hammersmith, where a number of Hartnell and Troughton stories were made. This now sold-out event is based around one of my all-time favourite stories - The Moonbase.
Guests include John Levene, who played a Cyberman in the story, Frazer Hines and AFM / production assistant Margot Hayhoe. An original Cyberman costume will be on display, and there will be photo and autograph sessions.
I may stick some photos of my own on the blog on Sunday, with a fuller report when I get back home, otherwise the blog will be on hiatus after today - back Friday 18th August.

No comments:

Post a Comment