Tuesday 30 April 2024

Blog Update


I'm taking a short holiday this week, visiting London once again, so there won't be any new updates before 9th / 10th May.
As well as sightseeing locations where Daleks once trundled, or Cybermen once stomped, I'll also be dropping in to the sci-fi exhibition at Gunnersbury Park Museum, so expect a post on that very soon - hopefully on the 9th.
(You'll recall that I was there last year, for a VFX talk by Mike Tucker).

With Series 14 almost upon us (none of your Disneyfied Season One nonsense here) there will be a slight rejig of the weekend posts. "Episodes" will be moving to the Saturday for the duration of the new series, freeing up the Sunday for reviews of the new instalments. 
As I've previously mentioned, I don't want to post anything until after the BBC One broadcast on the Saturday evening, even if I watch the episodes on the i-Player earlier in the day.
Be back soon.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Many thanks. Already been to the Gunnersbury exhibit. Pics coming soon.

      Delete